Blusurf warrants all products sold to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 30 days after the date of purchase. If a product is found to be defective, Blusurf will repair or replace the defective product at our discretion. Blusurf will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.
The warranty applies only to Blusurf products and is valid for the original purchaser only and is non-transferable to other parties.
All products returned to Blusurf for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization by phone or e-mail. Return the product freight prepaid and insured. Blusurf assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Original shipping charges are not refundable, however, return shipping of the defective product is reimbursed.
Excluded from warranty coverage are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect
- Breakage, dings, cracks or edge chipping from normal wear and/ or abuse
- Breakage from high impact maneuvers
- Breakage from oversized rider
- Dents or dings from rocks, board racks or other hard objects
- Damage due to excessive heat/sunlight exposure
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by rock damage or any other impact related damage
- Damage caused by use of solvents or adhesives
- Damage caused by anything other than material or workmanship
Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.